Atos

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I’m new here!

And at my whits end I’ve got degerative disc disease in 3 difference places in neck and spine, have emotional unstable personality disorder, got awarded full pip until end of 2018 but got dragged back in year early after ticking no change questions.... had appointment within 3 days notice anxiety was through roof! 

Got award letter last week to say I’m getting enhanced mobility but standard living care because I’m due them money!!!!! Never heard of this one! Now they are making me wait a month for my money, why? Gonna be in load of debt!!! I’ll be phoning tomorrow, like all assessors told a pack of lies, ie well you can hold a walking stick, how much change do you get from £1 if you spend 75p... seriously... I’m totally baffled, told her I had hearing problems that I needed to get sorted, but in letter she said I could hear her from 3 foot away!!! I was sat next to her and kept saying pardon, oh yes she was all nicey nicey but told a damn lot of lies... I’m furious.... been awarded until 2022 what’s point going through all this again! I feel for everyone something has to be done feel like I’m just laughing stock every time I go! 

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Very sorry to hear your story and hope you can get it all sorted out. It is so stressful at this time. Sending calming blessing your way. 

Never let anyone make you feel that way. You are doing all you can and they are just doing their job. It's not personal . Take one step at a time. 

• Posted

Hi 

Thanks for your reply, I do understand! 

But part I don’t is I’ve been awarded but not paying me for a month, then saying I’m owe them money, I cannot get my head around it,!

Thanks for your kind words means a lot 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.