Attempting to theorize

Posted , 2 users are following.

Been living with a weird medical mystery for some time. I'm 20 years old now. Had a bad reaction to some medication about a year back and was left with some wild symptoms. Not exactly looking for a diagnosis to it, but I have a good question in regards to it that I just need some ideas for. 

Is there any kind of heart disturbance that could result in enlarged temporal arteries? The temporal arteries (or veins) are appearing as they would with temporal arteritis. However, that is geriatric and auto-immune and would be nearly impossible. Alongside, I had a C-reactive protein test and it detected no inflammation. Therefor there is another reason why they are enlarged. They are causing severe head pain right where they are inflamed.

My heart has beating roughly 3x as hard and as fast when provoked since this condition started. Alongside, when provoked, I have gotten this sharp pressure-like pain in my legs. I have also had weird vascular issues in my arms (abnormally strong pulses in random areas, numbness when provoked, etc). In what ways could this be connected? 

Any ideas are appreciated. 

Thanks!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Which medications?
    • Posted

It was a combination of Celexa and Topamax. Medical marijuana was mixed as well. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.