9 Replies

  • Posted

    From motability web site -

    To be eligible to join the Motability Scheme, you need to receive one of the following mobility allowances and you must have at least 12 months’ award length remaining. Please note that the Attendance Allowance cannot be used to lease a car through the Scheme.

    Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HRMC DLA)

    As of 8 April 2015, this allowance is £57.45 per week.

    Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)

    As of 6 April 2015, this allowance is £57.45 per week.

    War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement (WPMS)

    As of 6 April 2015, this allowance is £64.15 per week.

    Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)

    As of 8 April 2015, the mobility element of the allowance is £57.45 per week.

    But if you can get private finance you can always put it towards the payments

  • Posted

    No. You have to be on enhanced or high to gain.that status but you could purchase a scooter.to move around in.that is if its a car.

    You.must be on DLA or Pip Are you on these.

    If so which I maybe can help you x linda


Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up