auf wiedersehen

Posted , 5 users are following.

Afternoon Girlies

After some soul searching over the weekend, ive decided to no longer post on this forum. A couple more posts that have appeared over the weekend about snide comments etc can only have been aimed at me and therefore feel i dont want to be around here anymore

I came on here to share experiences, ideas and with a genuine will to help, but i feel like because of one or two comments ive been stereotyped and now feel ganged up on by a few members on here, ive tried to let it go, didnt post anything in response but seems it wont be forgotten. Those girls who know me, you know where you can get me smile

I wish all of you luck in your journey on the train and hope that you all stay positive and get the end result you are craving

Toot Toot Saz is oot!

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hey MSG!!!

What the hells goin on :?: :o I go away for a couple of weeks and they all start gangin up on you? :shock: Well just to let you know that if I had of been here I would have supported you just like Lil'Jan :!: :evil:We had a really nice little [b:a47ef1daf1]FAMILY[/b:a47ef1daf1] goin and then a couple of newbies some of whom would only sign in as guest :!: seemed to get the hump :x Perhaps if they'd taken the time to read through previous posts they would have realised that we all have our own ways of sayin things and what one person can find [b:a47ef1daf1]PATRONISING[/b:a47ef1daf1] another may find perfectly acceptable :!: It would be a very boring old world if we were all the same and I for one will sorely miss you and your information. :wah:

Please feel free to keep in touch you can PM ME ANYTIME :!: And let me know how you get on with the pole dancin (that's just class) :!:

Lots of luv 'n' :hug:

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

Hi there motorsportgirli

Sorry to read of your decision but if that is what you have decided then so be it. :cry:

I have been monitoring this forum all weekend and genuinely I cannot or have not read any posts that appear to be aimed at you in any snide way.

The people here are very friendly and supportive.

As Kal.theartist states, what some people perceive as negative, others will perceive as positive. What one person sees as an insult or snide remark, another person will see it as okay and acceptable.

Perhaps in a few days when you have calmed down you will change your mind and continue posting of your own personal experiences and helping others who are taking this drug.

Either way, good luck for the future and here's hoping all your aims, targets and dreams come true.

Melbi x

• Posted

Sorry I forgot to mention (again) anyone who feels a post is offensive can use the alert button.

It is there to help keep these forums a peaceful and safe place to post. If you don't use the alert button then start caomplaining on the forums that you are not happy with certain posts, it is defeating the objecting of having such things in place.

Thanks

Melbi x

• Posted

Dear all

I am sorry for your decision Motorsportgirli to leave this forum but firstly, please accept my apologies for the delay in responding today. I too read all the posts and have eventually caught up with the weekend postings.

Secondly, to the best of my knowledge I have not read any in this forum recently that would alert any alarm bells. If I have missed something, please, please as requested by Melbi, can you bring those that you consider to contain snide remarks or to be offensive to my attention.

Unless I know which ones are causing concern, I can't act on them.

Regards

Lin

• Posted

Hi Melbi and Chimera

It wasnt specific remarks it was things like

\"There is no need to be critical or inconsiderate to other people. This is hard enough and overweight people have enough of a stigma attached to us without being attacked verbally. \"

\"Just ignore any snide remarks etc. and continue with your supporting and friendly posts\"

Im afraid as they were posted in reply to the only other person it could really have been, then they were aimed at me.

As for calming down, im perfectly in control. Im big enough and old enough to deal with posts like that but I wanted to say bye to those girls ive got to know on here.

• Posted

I SHALL SCREAM CHICK! You cant leave here, You have helped me so much :cry:

I dont think it is fair that you wont post on here anymore, Your rite you are old enough to ignore the posts, so please stay. :evil:

• Posted

Stay MSG - you have more friends on here than you think and going through the posts you have helped support so many people (inc me!) Stick with us - dont leave but get back to doing what you do best and post your experiences - believe me - people like to be well informed in the variety of troubles they may come accross when they start the blueys!

Dont leave us. Besides, where will you find another forum like this - this place rocks!

• Posted

[quote:45e466da69=\"motorsportgirli\"]Hi Melbi and Chimera

It wasnt specific remarks it was things like

\"There is no need to be critical or inconsiderate to other people. This is hard enough and overweight people have enough of a stigma attached to us without being attacked verbally. \"

\"Just ignore any snide remarks etc. and continue with your supporting and friendly posts\"

Im afraid as they were posted in reply to the only other person it could really have been, then they were aimed at me.

As for calming down, im perfectly in control. Im big enough and old enough to deal with posts like that but I wanted to say bye to those girls ive got to know on here.[/quote:45e466da69]

Right! I am going to put this childish topic to bed once and for all.

I do not judge people here or anywhere so this post is not to be taken as an attack on anyone 'just because they feel they are being targetted'.

Motorsportgirl, you say in the above post that you are big enough and old enough to deal with post that you feel are aimed at attacking or insulting you. You have refused on several occasions to use the alert button but readily come here and start unrest on the forum.

If you are big enough and old enough to deal with posts that you see as being targetted at you in an insulting manner, then please do so and leave it off the boards, or report them using the alert button.

They are your 2 choices.

Anymore posts that are off topic and are seen to bring unrest amongst other posters will be deleted and the adminstrators notified of the person causing the unrest.

This site is huge and managed by a handful of very hard working people behind the scenes. They do not have the time (and probably the inclination) to come here day in and day out trying to sort out childish playground banter.

Motorsportgirl, i have nothing personal against you but as a moderator, I have the responsibilty to ensure, along with other moderators, to keep these forums a peaceful and safe place for ALL people accessing this site.

Now, I'm genuinely sorry to have had to say the above, but this has gone on for way too long and it is ruining what used to be an excellent forum on PUKE.

So you have 2 more choices here: Fall in line with the conditions of service or leave.

This thread is now locked as there will be no more discussions on this ridiculous topic.

Either continue contributing in a positive way or stop posting altogether.

My apologies to any other posters here and I do hope all this ridiculous unrest hasn't put you off posting.

For those that motorsportgirl says you no longer want to post here and would rather email amongst yourselves with motorsportgirl, then please feel free to do so.

Melbi

(who is now off to put her feet up after a long day with working with small children and has no intentions of having to deal with adults behave in the same manner as they do) (if not worse)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.