AUTOIMMUNE PROTOCOL EASY/GREAT RECIPE.

Posted , 4 users are following.

This is such a simple and quick way to prepare salmon (or trout or other similar fish).  You can use any seasoning you like here, but thyme works especially well.  I suggest using a dry white wine (maybe a sauvignon blanc).  Always use a good quality wine to cook with (if you wouldn’t want to drink it, you probably don’t want to flavor your food like it!). This is also good with a little lemon zest thrown in, if your wine is not too fruity.

Ingredients:

2-3 6oz salmon fillets

1/3 cup dry white wine

1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped

1.Place salmon in a skillet.  Pour wine over top and sprinkle with thyme.

2.Heat over high heat until wine starts to simmer, then cover and reduce heat to low-medium.

3.Simmer until salmon is cooked (completely opaque and segments flake apart easily), approximately 10-12 minutes.  Discard poaching liquid and serve.

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Sounds delish Christine; I will be trying this! x
    • Posted

We had this yesterday..was really lovely...it's great to eat something you know is doing you good and it's tasty too..:-) xx
  • Posted

Hi Christine...I love fish, much more than meat. I have just got the salmon out for tea, so will be giving your recipie a try..Have a good day ..Anne..
    • Posted

That's great,.youll love it Anne..so will your whole family...that's what's good about the Paleo lifestyle, everyone can eat it...there's more food to eat than you think...please could you let us know how you went...thanks.have a great day.:-) xxxrazz
    • Posted

Great, it's lovely isn't it...there are plenty of Paleo recipes out there. Just google you'll be anazed..be blessed..have a great day..:-) xxxbiggrin
  • Posted

Sounds delish Christine. I have salmon once a week and I will certainly be trying out your recipe. Thanks lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.