Autoimmune, thyroid or mystery ilness??

Posted , 1 user is following.

Since December ive had been dealing with a variety of symptoms. All day long internal quirving, extreme muscle tension feels like Im constantly flexing my muscles when iam indeed not. Full body aches and joint pain and heightened anxiety. Panic attacks every other day if not everyday. It seems like when the physical symptoms become aggressive that is when I get anxious. Not the other way around. It feels whatever. Is going wrong is 90 % physical and 10% mental. Xanex is a god send for the panic and helping my muscles relax. Does nothing for pain though. Previous to December I had no medical problems and no anxiety for years. Iam hypothyroid that's it. I literally woke up sick and have been sick ever since. Had good MRI and good EEG. 7 KEGs done all good. And had more blood tests than you can imagine. All good except tested positive. For Autoimmune. What I can't understand is feeling fine for months and years n literally waking up very ill.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.