Autonomic Dysfunction London

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi there 

I am a 47 year old female, for the last 7 years i have been feeling unwell, with a host of problems, chronic migraines, palpatations, tachycardia, fatigue, joint pains, posterior scleritis, I am unable to stand for any length of time as i nearly faint, the list goes on and on.  Have been to GP and lots of other specialists they dont know whats wrong, I am hypermobile and through my own research have finally found something that may fit, but I wonder if anyone knows a specialist in London?  Many thanks.

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

  • Posted

    There is the Autonomic Unit at UCLH which your GP can refer you to? The potsuk and dinet websites may be of use too as they list a number of specialists.

    Good luck with everything and I hope you get some relief soon.


    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    Hi Amber,

    I can personally recommend Dr Gordon Ingle at UCLH Queens Square. The Royal neurological and neuro surgery ( autonomic Unit) I live in Yorkshire and my GP referred me. It is the only autonomic unit in England and people attend from all over the country. They have helped me tremendously.

    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up