Avelox 400mg

Posted , 3 users are following.

has anyone taken this tablet?  I was stupid I didn't read the side effects & this would have made me not take them as I did before.  I thought my GP had given me something else as I told him before I didn't want this tablet again 😡  I'm on day six and I have pains and aches all over, sick stomach and general feel washed out.  How long before this rotten tablet will be out of my system or does anyone know how I can speed it up, maybe loads of water?  Thanks in advance.  Lesson learned - read side effects before taking any meds 🙄

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I hope you didn't take the whole course, as avelox is part of the fluoroquinolone family, which are highly dangerous group of antibiotics that destroy your body. The side effects could include permanent nerve damage, tendonitis, even tendon rupture of the achilles tendon. After you have taken these poisonous pills, it is very important that you watch what you eat, make sure you eat some probiotics to restore good bacteria in your gut, as well as eat foods rich in magnesium, as these drugs deplete your body of magnesium, which causes these problems to arise. Some people have even suffered psychological problems from these drugs, such as hallucination, depression, and insomnia. I hope you are in good health right now, feel free to ask any questions. 

• Posted

I hope you take it before going to bed I had to it made me feel wired...drinking lots of water will help to get out of your system quicker. I tell every Doctor I go to  put it on my chart I can't take Avelox.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.