Average 57% prostate size reduction in 3 weeks, without any interference with semen, testo, libido

Posted , 8 users are following.

RESULTS

The 3 weeks of PEMF produced a significant reduction in prostatic volume (average 57%) without any interference with semen quality, testosterone levels or libido. 

Found in NIH, a 2014 detailed, apparently high-budget study: Effect of Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy on Prostate Volume and Vascularity in the Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: A Pilot Study in a Canine Model

Publication: Prostate. 2014 Aug; 74(11): 1132–1141.

So, fellow tribesmen, I've ordered a PEMF device.  Also contacting the one in the study, from German, for pricing.  It seems they no longer offer the exact model.

Note that the study says that PEMF is a broad term for similar devices.  I happen to already own (and use beneficially for years, one of the non-magnetic types), so I will use that forthwith.

Comments??

0 likes, 35 replies

35 Replies

Next
  • Posted

You decided to buy 20K equipment just like that? Wake me up when the commercial is over
    • Posted

No.  It was Cdn$80.  Look up the usual online sources, and sort, "by lowest price".

• Posted

Doggone it ! A pilot study in a canine model, my mutt is really exited by this but if it costs 20K he can bark in vain
    • Posted

Wait - don't buy anything yet.  I can see "holes" in both the dog (Italy) and the 20-man studies (Greece) that I found through a locked thread on this topic.  Note that the OP in the locked thread did not find any perceived (no Prostate measurement) benefit from the $200 soota magnetic PEMF model 5, or something.

More research, likely on video sharing sites, needs to verify that the dog study is real.  Why?  Here's my 2 cents:  

1)  I could not find any studies that confirmed the dog study.

2)  The Greece study on men found only small changes.  This study also has, imo, non-random selection of subjects -- look at the "starting" PSA and other criterea of both groups -- vastly different.

3)  The German manufacturer's site no longer lists the model used in the study.  

What we need to do:  Comb thru video reviews on video sharing sites, and see if there are any credible people claiming benefits from PEMF.  If you find anything, please post here.

Another "negative" is the lack of online Chinese PEMF vendors/products.

N.B.  If you read the dog study, they classify PEMF as including non-magnetic devices such as the already-proven, already-approved, electrical pulsers, of which there are tons of models from China.  

• Posted

Update (correction) on the Greek device used in the Greek study.  The maker/inventor has several sites, and the PEMF he makes does not easily come up on 'net searches.

However, I've now spoken a distributor (says the site is out of date, she is no longer..) and saw the studies in the new vendor site.  There are certainly many good studies and testimonials there, but this Greek PEMF device is $10-$35K.

My Sota MP6 arrived, and I'm doing 3 minute sessions on myself, as a start.

Apparently my hyperstension, BPH, and a new diagnosis of Kidney Disease are all related, so I'm also pulsing my kidneys (slowly) while I take Cordyceps and Accupressure.

FYI, my CKD was diagnosed by blood work and also by the ultrasound for prostate.

So, if you have BPH like me, you may want to see you GFR no's, too. (aka eGRF) 

• Posted

I no longer have a BPH problem after my last procedure. I just try to help out ones who have it.
  • Posted

If you're looking up PEMF testimonials on video, note that PEMF is aka Bob Beck machines, or Bob Beck pulsers.

• Posted

Spent several hours looking at:  magnetic pulser prostate review

I could not find more than two, but they were from, or made by, people (or practitioners) who had a vested interest.

The lack of dog-owners who replicated the dog-study is a "negative" in my view.

• Posted

Magnets appear to have a lot of medical uses and have even been used to shrink tumours.
    • Posted

I've read a study that used 60 men, the results seem to be quite good. My suspicion is why PEMF has not become more popular. Hank

• Posted

Could be - but my search is very narrow:  Prostate size reduction, and quick-quick 
    • Posted

Haaaank, thanks for that tip.  I've searched high and low, but haven't found a 60-men PEMF study.

Links are usually not allowed by mods, so could you please give us a Title, or other reference?

Thanks in advance.

• Posted

Bob, Google "pemf enlarged prostate", you'll find an article by ncbi dated August 10, 2017. Title is "Pulsed electromagnetic field with or without exercise therapy in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia". Hank

• Posted

Re PEMF, magnetic pulsing.  My interim conclusion..

I walked thru the long list of scientific References.  Some of them were just headnotes from studies made the 70's and 80's, with no Abstracts.  There were biology and medical studies done then, with apparently good results based on their Titles.

Overall, I am skeptical.  However, I'll try anything (that I can afford) first to avoid surgery and even meds.  I will get ultrasound monthly to get accurate prostate size changes.  

• Posted

Beware...Sounds like a scam.
    • Posted

Lester, I and my bud, who is good with science stuff, were initially really skeptical of the Greek study.  However, last night, I found the manufacturer's real website (and the alleged inventor's who has a lot of seemingly-quirky science in his website).  

Btw, I can't afford the pricetag for this big clinical device.

The Testimonials are amazing - read them, with a grain of salt, or block of salt, even.

In the manufacturer's References is a real nugget, imo:  The downloadable Philippine study PDF that goes back to 1996.  It has raw details and drawings of where the pulsing "ring" was placed on the body.

Anybody who is using a PEMF should take a look at that Philippine study.  It doesn't come up in any 'net search that I've tried.  The Philippines study shows 80 patients helped, 4 patients not helped, with the best patient-details in any study.  Not done professionally, but it looks legit to me.  

Lester, I've only used my Sota MP6 ($300 as part of a kit) a few times.  Peed right freely away after use.  But, it could be a Placebo Effect.

Cheers!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.