AWAITING DECISION

Posted , 3 users are following.

Has anyone had a successful DLA to PIP with MENTAL HEALTH issues......and are you feeling enormous amount s of anxiety to the level of unable to function...

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I never had DLA but went straight onto PIP 2 years ago I am now waiting for my decision for my renewal, I have Bipolar which is a mental health problem been a good few weeks now and I am the same as you have anxiety, can't sleep and am feeling alot worse than normal but there is nothing you can do but wait it's a nightmare isn't it.

• Posted

Finally got your post .....my days,are in despair have no interest in anything its so awful .....so hard mindfully just getting through a day ....i,ve been bi polar since 2009 ...i,m wondering if I have been on my meds to long and now I,m immune....the depressive state is taking hold of me ....highs very few and far between....its hell ....
  • Posted

Sfarrell38 please can you post again ot say 1 reply in my email but when I open discussion you're not there...cheers Maggs

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.