Awake depressed

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello Everyone

I have been suffering from major depression. i was diagnosed with mood disorder and took meditation for 1 year and i left medicine to take except clonazepam 2mg . i was living ok after awhile due to reading of side effects and addiction of benzo i tried to stop taking i but i started with tapering on for one month then i started again taking full of clonaepam 2mg its been 1 year now i m suffering panic attacks and anxiety. in this duration of one year i again started taper the tablet and started taking 1mg but it did not work and i m on the same situation and taking 2mg now i have been stucked now i wake up with major depression everyday and my left side of body is numb and painful too. i also suffer from IBS what should i do which doctor should i go anybody has any idea. My life has been mess and my career has been destructed

THANKS

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi I am confused why you start tapering down your tablets? You should take what the doctor prescribed or they won't work for you. This is why you are suffering these symptoms. You need to have been feeling better for at least 6 months before attempting to slowly come off them. Even then your symptoms can return so you would need to go back on them again. x

• Posted

I will go back to Doctor what ever he/she will prescribe i'll take , however i left taking antidepressants 3 years ago except clonazepam . but i think it does not work .

• Posted

hi aakasha, i rsad your post and thought maybe your medication isn't right for you. Go back to your doctor, the medication could be causing your increased ibs problems i would see if there was anything else you can say.

• Posted

you are right . M meditation does not work properly or should be changed. so should go back to Doctor .

• Posted

well i want to say one thing more i could not adjust myself at anywhere except home . my home and routine have become my comfort zone.

• Posted

Hi Aaaksha, i think you are right! You need to do what is right for you and no+one else, do see your doctor and if you don't get any joy then change who you see. I wish you luck and step outside your comfort zone, i have had to to earn money. I hate it but have a reason ss i can't stand where i live and will be glad to move away. Been at uni should be OK

• Posted

I think you start forming good close friends. Improve on your social life.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.