Awake for the night

Posted , 6 users are following.

Anyone else awake?? I am exhausted, however I am terrified to attempt to sleep as my anxiety thinks this is a great time to do its worst sad

4 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

I'm awake too. I want to go to sleep, but I don't want to go to bed. It used to be a haven of comfort and security, but now it is the loneliest place on earth.

I just hate this, because what will happen is I will nod off tomorrow without realising and then wake up to find a chunk of a perfectly good day has been lost.

We are all individuals, but it is quite likely some of my feelings and emotions overlap with yours, so the least I can do is send you a message of peace and comfort, knowing that you and I plus countless others are silently sharing the same problem.

• Posted

Hi Gina,

I am awake, I think keep your anxiety and plan it for tomorrow. Just think how beautiful the next day would be. You just want to open your eyes and see tomorrow as fresh.

• Posted

You will get very good sleep, just go hit the bed. Keep all electronic items away from you, like TV, Computer, Phone,...

I am a healer so i have sent you the cure remotely. You should fall asleep soon.

• Posted

hi gina. indeed anxiety is such an opportunist, skulking in the dark till ur at you're least guarded. have a look at a modality called eft (emotional freedom technique. it's an excellent means of neutralizing the emotional effects of anxiety. it's easy to learn & self-apply and has no side effects. have a google.

wishing u all good luck with getting the anxiety on the run.

Caitlin

• Posted

Same Rainboy!! Lying on the sofa with some inane drivel on the TV....
  • Posted

gina, i've just passedu a simple yet powerful technique but the moderator has intercepted it? i can PM u with it if you wish.

Caitlin

• Posted

Yes please Caitlin xx
  • Posted

Hello Gina! I too have anxiety I take night time rescue remedy! And also have a warm drink last thing at night! Then I listen to a relaxation CD! Do you have a CD player? You can buy cheap relaxation CDs on line! Please give it a go!! Regards Amanda
    • Posted

Thankyou Amanda, I forgot I had night time rescue remedy, I will certainly give it a go xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.