Awful Anxiety!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey everyone. Iv been suffering from anxiety about 5 years now and since Saturday iv been experiencing my attacks really bad i keep getting an awful stabbing pain in the middle of chest into my back its such an uncomfortable pain. Iv never been so fed up of feeling so down and depressed worrying non stop. At one point i thought it was a pulmonary embolism due to reading up on things .. how does everyone cope and has anyone else experienced pain like this?? XxX

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Shelby,

i even vent went to A&E convinced myself I was having a heart attack! Checked out fine but it was an early warning about my deepening anxiety and depression, I would go tell your GP exactly how you are feeling and if you don't do so I would try relaxation such as meditation etc. and steer clear of self diagnosis, I think we have all been there and if tick every mental health box there is đŸ˜€

• Posted

Iv been a few times & they say i have sinus tachycardia due to my anxiety. Iv had an echicardogram and a 24 hour monitor all come back normal.. its coming to the point where its lasting more than a few minutes or whatever. It started going away a little easing itself but its deffo come back with evengous this time. Im horrendous and my temper is rediculous!
  • Posted

Shelby,

have you been treated for anxiety or depression?

• Posted

Yes i was taking citalopram propanalol and amnytriptyline but come of them all a few year back now. It was always anxiety id been treat for never depression although i know its a form
  • Posted

I think you may need to go see your GP if your anxiety is building again you might need help controlling it. Sound simple I know but if you have a history they will understand 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.