Awful burning at tip of urethra with semen and dark urine

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have had chronic pelvic pain now for going on three years. I have the urinary side under control with an alpha blocker. About 18 months ago I used to get a burning at the tip of my penis after I had finished doing a pee and it would last around 5-10 minutes. This then went away.

For the past week I have been quite dehydrated and have noticed that when I sometimes pee the burning is back but sometimes feels a bit of a stronger burning than before. For some reason semen now also seems to make it sting. It is the area right at the opening of the urethra inside. I am now getting random stings in my urethra at that area. Earlier when I was masturbating I could feel a slight sting as I was doing it so I decided to have a gentle feel in the tip of the urethra with my finger and it felt a bit sensitive but not too bad. then when I ejaculated with felt like I had ejaculated glass and it really, really stung. I really panicked. I then drank lots of water and to my surprise, 25 minuets later I did a large pee and it did not burn at all, just felt hot. I then did another 2 large pees a short time after and again, no burning. I have also noticed that I will get a slight burn when I touch the tip of my penis or milk and urine left over in the tip.

I am very worried about this as I don't understand what is going on. I have had two scopes in the past. First one was to see if bladder was ok, and second was because I was sure I had a stricture cause by the first scope and both came out clear.

Now I can't help but wonder if this burning is from a stricture developing or maybe me making the urethra irritated is going to cause a stricture?

Anyone have any input? Why would my condition cause that one area to become overly sensitive?

I am going to stop milking my penis to remove the leftover urine. And I will not masturbate for a few weeks.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

You've had this for a year and half. If it were a stricture you'd probably have other symptoms like weak urine flow, straining, blood, taking forever to start, UTI's etc

Have you tried a semen or prostate fluid culture yet?

How are your symptoms now?

I assume they haven't gotten any worse?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.