Awful foot cramps

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi fellow sufferers

I have recently been diagnosed after over a year of all over pain, extreme tiredness but can't manage a whole nights sleep, awful memory, confusion, dizzy spells, headaches, to name a few. But, what I'm really struggling with the most is foot cramps. I get them at least a dozen times during the day and even more during the night. It can sometimes take over an hour for it to ease even with massage. If anyone has any tips for stopping these I will be eternally grateful.

Much love

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

magneisum supplement if you dont have a sensistive stomach , if you do use magneisum flakes to soak your feet in twice a day as its so bad , and rub magneisum oil spray on your legs and feet twice a day to .works for me.

.for your other symptoms try collidaul gold supplement that helps .

and a SAD lamp i use one to  lifts the fatigue . hope something in this lot helps .razz

• Posted

Magnesium magnesium magnesium either as a tablet-double dose on bottle...plus lots of heat packs helps me, I get shocking muscle soasms at times...I have a sauna at home and that really helps..really feeling for you daisydo , you.are not alone.....mine comes in bouts, .sometimes free for months, but when it does come it's arms, legs, feet, hand, jaw. side.....grr but I get encouraged by the fact that I'm not alone and that it will go away albeit it will come back...first I used to take crampeze..but found they were very expensive and the active ingredients in them was magnesium, so I now take more is them,,..I have a Circulation  Booster too...for feet -worth googling...but it's great it also comes with sets of pads you can put on other areas on your body too-that's just amazing-so helpful, .they are probably called something different in other countries I'm in Australia..they only cost about $350 here, well worth the spend...stay positive if you can...stress is just the worst thing for Fibro sufferers..praying for you..:-) xxx. Also I  use Dencorub or a similar one too...usually when I cramp in bed I just sit up and gently rub it on..xx,,
  • Posted

Thankyou both!! Looks like I'm shopping for magnesium today then. I can't actually remember the last time I was cramp free for longer than a few hours.

Much Love

• Posted

Hope it all goes well. I had a rotten cramp last night in bed-the top back of my keg too grrrrr...be blessed..:-) xxx
  • Posted

I don't know about stopping it, but Epsom salt soaks and magnesium and potassium have helped me a lot. Fyi smile
  • Posted

Well I just read the replies and it sounds like other people have suggested the same thing so it must help them as well. Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.