Awful sinusitis

Posted , 2 users are following.

Please could anybody give me the best treatment for getting rid off sinusitis.... had a course of antibiotics which did seem to work at first, got rid of all the thick green gunk but left me with pressure in face so then was given steroid spray which only seems to make face feel worse... I have steamed and used hot clothes on face which do seem to help, also have a humidifier at night for last couple of nights that seems to also help... last week I seemed to be so much better and felt pretty much back to normal, this week suffering again.... been on and off for over a month now... does this ever end 😖

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Abby.

If your problem is caused by an allergy, then I have a cure for you.

If you do not have allergy problems, then my cure will be to your benefit, but it will not be a cure.

I discovered a miracle cure for hayfever, rhinitis and sinusitis, after suffering  acute allergy problems for 65 years. Read my full story under  “Sinus Infection- An Effective Treatment”. 

In short I found Evening Primrose Oil to be a complete cure for my allergy problem. 

It works by desensitising the nervous system, so that the body does not react to normal irritants. It takes about 4 hours to work, but it effective for a further 24 hours, so one 1000 mg capsule daily is normally adequate.

Thy this simple cure and see if you benefit from it. You have nothing to lose, and may even obtain a cure.

Read my Post in this forum for full information 

Kind Regards, Ray.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.