awful symptoms

Posted , 5 users are following.

2 days ago i ate some food ik i should t eat and also i had beer. i started passing gas, burping randomly, chest pain, shakiness/burning hunger feeling, nausea and weakness. what can i do to get rid of these symptoms ? i ususally take zantac but it doesnt do much. i drink ginger tea and try to eat better but i feellike it doesnt make a difference. this also gives me a ton of anxiety seeing as how i already suffer from GAD. does anyone get these symptoms and how to relieve them

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

in general time will heal them...meanwhile change ginger for camomile and no fast food

and absolutely no alcohol. and yes its common

you can go for bland diet..probiotics may help as well.

take care

• Posted

Simply make some changes in what you eat and drink. If you need help consult a dietition. Many accept health insurance.

• Posted

Avoid the foods that bring on these symptoms. GAD will aggravate your gut. Milk is very gentle on the stomach. Perhaps try that. Bland foods will help. Avoid any rich, spicy or fatty. Cut out alcohol and processed foods and cook from fresh. Try relaxation therapy or medication for your anxiety.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.