Awkward Dizzy Feeling for Months

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everybody, i just cant figure out what it is i'm feeling, i just want to have some idea about what can it be...

It first started about 5 months ago when i quit smoking and start jogging daily. I didn't do anything weird i was just running calmly when i looked right(not with turning my head but just with my eyes). Then i just get this dizzy feeling all over my body like it tinkles but certainly not a good feeling. Since then every time i go outside it happens when a look around. When i keep my vision straight nothing happens. It feels like i'm going to faint. I've been using paxil for generalized anxiety for about 8 months. Now i can't go for a walk, i can't go running which is like a meditation to me and i've started smoking againg because it's like my body is not happy with moving at all. I heard on the internet that it could be a blood pressure thing but then it has to happen when i'm in my home sitting right ? I use 40 mg paxil daily... I hope someone can help...

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey Huxer

Have you been to the docs for the usual checks? Blood pressure, vertigo (inner ear problem) etc?  

I see you're on Paxil for anxiety already, do you feel increasingly anxous?  Dizziness is a common symptom of anxiety, something i experienced alot before starting meds, but best to be checked for inner ear infections cos they can also make you dizzy, especially when moving.

Hope this helps xx

• Posted

i've checked my blood pressure, my sugar tolarance, not my inner ear problems. the thing i dont get is why it happens when i'm out of the house. it has never happened before i started the medication or while i was using. It all started when i start my daily running. Even now when i went to the grocery store, to atm, you know daily stuff, it happens and at home nothing happens rolleyes
    • Posted

Hi huxer, I am so sorry that you feel unwell, it sounds very much like panic attacks, I had this for many, many years, it ruled my entire life.... I woke up one morning and thought, right I was absolutely fine before the first panic attack, I am still here and I have come to no harm... so I know it is all in my mind.... I forced myself. To go out, I used to sing a song I liked in my head, and really concentrated on Every word... it began to make everything easier, and the panic went away within six days..... I really do wish you well, you can beat this... DEIRDRE xx
    • Posted

Thank you but i know it's not panic attack, i dont feel anything. ıt's more like a physical thing. when i look right or left without moving my head outside of the house, my body, my tommy, my arms get this tingly feeling and i lost my balance. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.