Azithromycin (chlamydia tablets)

Posted , 2 users are following.

Long story short, i got tablets, girlfriend got tablets and your not allowed sex for 7 days, stupidly we had sex after 4 but i wore a condom, i went to my clinic and said this and he just gave me more tablets, girlfriend went to her clinic and they made her do another test, which come back negitive.

so basically means neither have chalm, ive got the tablets here just to make sure could i take them again? or isit not a good idea

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Take them just to be sure, and don't get it out again for 7days as you could still have passed it on, so just be careful!
  • Posted

But if i dont have the infection and take the tablets it wont harm me right?
  • Posted

The tablets are generally well tolerated, and I think you should follow the advice from the doctor and continue with the azithromycin.

Tarun (hospital pharmacist)

• Posted

No it won't harm you. Better to be safe than sorry.
  • Posted

Thanks for that, ill take the tablets tonight and keep my dick dry until 7 days have passed, much appreciated.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.