B

Posted , 3 users are following.

ok Ladies this week a new sympton hits...As a matter of fact all other

symptons greatly reduced this week (except the bloating )and I've been actually able to get out more this week. But the new sympton thats bothering me now is when i walk my body is pulled to the side. At first it was pulled to the right side when this sympton started but today its the left side. I have had this problem before in June and it last for about 6 weeks until my chiroprator did this procedure and it went away. He said it could have been from an inner ear infection. At that time my allergy with my allergy just like i was dealing with allergy on last week. Now, i do sometimes get dizzy when i stand. It actually feels like the pulling is from the bloated stomach. When i press my stomach in while walking the pull doesnt happen. I dont know it could be my mind playing tricks that its not happening. But i am sure that my body is being pulled to one side when i go for a walk.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

THis is so crazy!!! This symptom has been happening to me!! I pull to the left, I thought it was an inner ear thing and my mind was going to doom.  My chiro thought maybe I had a sinus issue because I can't breathe properly from my left sinus. He did an adjustment which I felt helped. Then I went to my Dr. She thought it was an inner ear thing and sent me to a dizziness clinic. They felt there was a slight imbalance and gave me some eye exercises to do. I was fed up and a little voice or my intuition told me to look for a menopause forum. I found this site and all the discussions on the same feelings I've been having. Ever since I've read the comments it's helped ease my mind and the symptoms have subsided. I start using my deep breathing exercises and it really helps!! Thank you for sharing

• Posted

Wow! Angie Thank YOU for sharing. Now I feel better. Before when I had this experience months ago , I was dealing with allergy and I could actually feel something going on with my ears, as if my ears were clogged. Now this time on last week allergy was bothering me, sneezing , slightly ear pressure , etc. No more sneezing this week , ect. but im left with the sympton of my body being pulled to the side when i walk. Yes this is so weird. Are you having any other symptons?

• Posted

Hi Mary,  I started to notice the imbalance feeling last year. Every time I'd go into a place or store where there was a pressure change or going from warm to cold or visa versa the imbalance would be crazy. My ears ring terribly and for a while I could feel fluid moving in my left ear.  Like I said before I really believe now after reading all these posts it's definitly hormones.  One person said now that they know it's hormone related they are not focusing on it like they were and the symptoms are subsiding.  I've started to relax about it now and am noticing a difference. I deep breathe if I notice an increase.  My pranayama yoga teacher said her breath work really helped her through menopause.  With all of my other symptoms I am regimented with my B vitamins, D3, Omega's, and adrenal support and magnesium. That has really helped with the emotional roller coaster. Thank goodness I've found this forum and hear that others are going thru the exact same thing!! So very helpful. 

• Posted

I will try the deep breathing. The thing about me I tend to get a very dramatic when a sympton hits me. Because Im used to being a very active person but this perimenopause stuff has hinder my life. I want to continue doing the things I enjoy or used to doing .It just frustrates me big time! I take all the supplements you mention except the adrenal support. What do you take for that?
  • Posted

Yes, it's very frustrating!! I'm very intuitive and as soon as something is off I tend to overthink.  So I need to keep reminding myself that this is all part of this menopause journey.  The adrenals that I take is a yellow labeled bottle by Mega Food Adrenal Strength. Every health food place here in Canada that I go to gets rave reviews on this product and company. I take 2 in the morning with my other supplements. I also take my magnesium at night so it helps with a deeper sleep and my cortisol stays in check for when I wake up in the morning. There are many apps now that help with breathing exercises but the most beneficial breathing for me is the Pranayama.  There is just a deeper healing that takes place when you are breathing from the belly and making the sound of the ocean at the back of your throat. Lol, sometimes I'm sure I sound asthmatic but it truly works!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.