Posted , 3 users are following.

Dear All Friends ,

My name is Mohammad Asif. I am 62 Years old. I was suffering from (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia). I went for a laser operation. I did it. I was relaxed for two months but after two months i am again feeling pain while urinating. Could you please guide me. Since i am very far from my doctor and also mailed him but he didn't answer Could anybody help me to get rid of this paid.

I am waiting for your soon respons in regard. 


1 like, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

  • Posted

    Doctors are programmed to trest symptoms and not address the cause. Any intervention with the prostate is a short fix, unless you find out what is causing it. Reearch BSP and understand what causes it. Mainly, it is acidic diet, and for many it is chronic prostatitis, which I have suffered with for 35 years. Your prostate filters toxins. When it can't cope, it grows and restricts flow. You need to detox first and adress diet. Also, if you don't use it, you lose it. It is a muscle. If you aren't ejaculating, the prostate becomes weak and susceptable to inflamation. There is no easy solution. This affliction comes with age for most men unless you were guided with diet in the earlier years. You may also have a restriction in your urethra, and you may aslo have gall stones, so you may want to check that out too with your doctor.  
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

      Thanks Bro, 

      Actually let me tell you that with the rising of this pain mentioned above. I have also faced gastric problem . These two raised parallel. what i am thinking is that since gastric problem is also based over acidity as you mentioned. I think i should first cope over my gastric problem then let see what will be the result. 

      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    Too bad you live so far away.  I have no familarity with any medical system but the USA's.  Try more communication.  In the law-it's called establishing a record.  One attempt failed; could be(not say it is) he never got it for any number of reasons.

          But if repeated attempts fail-then you have a record.  This record may amount to nothing in terms of this doctor & your recourse if any.  Often-it's just much better to move on & solve the medical problem you still have.  Wish you the best!

    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    My suggestion is to call his office and ask for his nurse.  She will be much easier to get on the phone than the Doctor.  Explain to her the problem and ask her to get the Doctors advice and call you back.  Perhaps you just need some good anti-biotics and nothing more.  Call her and see what happens.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up