B symptoms but culture came back negative? Warning picture included

Posted , 5 users are following.

hello guys this is my second time posting something since I do not have anyone else to talk to about this. i have been having bv like symptoms for over 3 years and have gotten mixed results for my culture even tho i have an itch and yogurt like discharge, never any fishy smell. i recently went back to the obgyn for a culture and explained to her what i was experiencing. She tested my ph and said it was normal and that the culture came back negative although i have a annoying itch and yogurt like discharge. i showed her a picture of my gunky discharge and she stated that was normal although i had never ever had that sort of discharge before this whole ordeal began. i am so confused! Am i going crazy?! is this all in my head like they keep making it seem? or am i doomed to have chronic bv for the rest of my life im barely 22 and live a very active life style 😦 i have tried so many things over the course of this to get rid of the gunk and nothing ever works! i dont know anymore...image

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I would try clothomindozile vaginal cream avd see if it helps, ive had drs tell me it wasn't yeast when it sure was

• Posted

Yo ass real as hell lol be but anyway the seasalt baths will do and take all that away.

• Posted

absolutely what I am getting thick stuff no smell itchy .

water discharge in the morning with a hint of wee I can't describe the exact smell .

I've been the clinic I'm normal I've done a test earlier and I'm in the healthy ph range .

I'm fxxking sick of this crap tbh

I know your struggles your not alone x

• Posted

its so frustrating to have to figure it out ourselves because doctors wont take us seriously ive ran out of ideas of what to try

• Posted

I've done it all its horrendous to go through it's making me very ill honestly this has completely smashed me apart .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.