B12 deficiency

Posted , 2 users are following.

i have recently been diagnosed as B12 deficient with a low reading of 124 ( i am told this is low )

My symptoms were awful : too weak to stand, couldnt leave the bed, couldnt visit bathroom etc

Feeling Depressed

i have had 3 injections out of 6 but not feeling too much better, although i am now walking and taking care of myself.

I have pins n needles in my hands, legs feel weak still: When will these injections start to make me feel better ?

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

im on my 2nd jab of 6 and feel the same. i started taking folic acid too as ive read i need it for jabs to be effective. wasnt told that or prescribed them by gp.

wish you all the best with your treatment.

• Posted

To update you my friend. I am now one week after my final and 6th jab. There is a slight improvement in my pins n needles, although not completely gone. Fatigue and tiredness in the legs are unbelievable. Feel pretty low too. Thanks for your comments and the folic acid suggestion

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.