B6

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello Ladies, just wanted to pop by and thank you for your comments with regard to my mouth problems and twitching eyes.  Many of you advised the merits of taking a good B6 supplement so I thought it was worth a try.  Have to say that take after taking it for only 4 days things are a lot better.  My mouth feels a lot calmer and I am not getting the eye twitching at the moment either, think it might even have helped my energy levels too.  Would recommend it to anyone having to deal with similar symptoms.  Nice to think there are a few things out there that can help without having to resort to HRT.  Together we will get through.  Hugs to one all xx

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

That's great Lancsrose, we need all the success stories on here too, it's nice to hear when someone's feeling better; xx
  • Posted

Hi Lancrose..

so pleased... its me thats prattled on and posted all about B6...

it worked miracles for me, and i am sure it will help everyone..

its the one we lack in peri and meno and I have been personally trying it and researching for a few months about it.. B12 too for more energy..

but B6 has changed my life, all anxiety, aches and pains, brain fog gone and yes it works so quick... so pleased for you its great, hooe it continues mine has, no stopping me now 😀 thanks so much for your update ..

Jay xx

• Posted

How much are you taking?x
    • Posted

hi ladies..

yes i too would love to know how much you take Lancrose..

i started on Benerva ( Bayer ) 300mg tabs.. but i split them to 150mg daily,  for one month to see how they worked... they were good, then i took the full tab but may go back to half again..

i did post that research and findings i did many times on these topics on here, it says peri meno and meno and post meno says we lack it big time and we can need supplements of 100mg to 300mg daily for peri problems ... Jay xx 

• Posted

Caroline, I'm just taking 100 mg, most high street retailers only sell 10 mg and I didnt think that was going to be much use.  I bought my 100 mg tabs on line at Amazon.  Good luck x
    • Posted

Hi Lancrose..

keep us informed as how you get on with B6 hopefully you will feel as good as I do, also another lady on here started it and said she feels tonnes better too... 

Biovea UK web also sell the stronger B6 I get a few supplements from them and they are very good to deal with..

good luck everyone... 

have a good week all of you 😃 Jay x

• Posted

So pleased to hear this. I have a lot of odd twitching and facial stuff going on. Maybe B6 is the next thing to try. Always worried about taking though in case I take too much. 
    • Posted

I would say its worth a try.  To be honest I was a bit sceptical but was very pleasently surprised.  If you are worried try takinng a low dose and maybe increasing if you want to.  Oh and always take it after a meal.  Good luck hunni, twitching and facial stuff is so annoying I hope you find relief xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.