Baby asprin

Posted , 3 users are following.

So i came off the apixaban and they said i could if i wanted to to take baby asprin but its giving me like an elecrtical feeling on the left side of my chest. Has anyone ever experienced this?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

i havent experienced this sorry but i was thinking of doing the same. Have you spoke to you doctor about it yet?
  • Posted

Sorry, could you tell me, what you mean about baby asprin? Thank you!
    • Posted

Baby asprin thins your blood. Not as much as a blood thinner but it does. I was taking it in the morning which was giving me a weird feeling in my chest so i started taking it at night and i seem to be fine.
    • Posted

Thank you Samantha, I'm glad that you are fine now . smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.