Baby watering eyes

Posted , 2 users are following.

My son is only 9.5 months old, and occasionally, he experiences watery eyes. This typically occurs when he's near a heat source, during travel, or while at an open-air park. One doctor has recommended surgery, which has left me feeling apprehensive. The doctor's behavior was quite impolite, and she didn't provide much information about the condition. She simply advised using medication for two weeks, and if there's no improvement, surgery would be considered. I'm unsure of the best course of action. Could you please provide some guidance on what I should do?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

But what sort of surgery did she advise? What was the condition that was diagnosed? Are you in UK?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.