Back & abdomen pain

Posted , 11 users are following.

For about a week now ive had a dull pain in the front left of my abdomen , I now have a sore back ar the base of my spine . Ive googled a few symptoms & its coming up ovarian cancer ! My heads all over the place & 'my palpitatioms have started up again . Has anyone had any experience with this ?

thanks

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I was at an emergency appoint mentioned for exactly this today. The doctor thinks it is a chronic flare up of IBS. But yes, the worry and discomfort ramp up the anxiety. Get it checked for peace of mind.

• Posted

could be diverticulitis. I've had same symptoms and don't have any ovaries. diagnosed with diverticulitis and given antibiotics.

• Posted

Thanks for replies. Ive got appointment on friday , my sister has diverticulitis , symptoms very similar , but didnt read back pain with that . Cant stop thinking the worst .

• Posted

Please don't google. I know we want answers but trying to self diagnose makes the anxiety worse.

I've had back,abdominal, leg, hip and so much other pain. I had so many tests and everything comes back good. It HAS to be hormones. I'm 45 years old and this peri stuff is a monster.. Hang in there , try to think positive thoughts, and just know you're going to be fine..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.