Back & abdomen pain. Every after 12 hours. Suffering since last 15 months....need help

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello doctors/consultants

My wife who is 46 years old , is suffering from back & abdomen pain since last more than 15 months. Pain start in lower back near spine as well as in abdomen at the same time & it last for minimum 02 hours. This occurs every after 12 hours. We have carried out every possible test including spine MRI & consulted various doctors line Gastroentrologistics gynac, acupressure etc. All her report came normal. No one could diagnose her pain cause.

Is there any one who was suffering from this kind of pain & got cure,

I cannot see her condition in pain. Pls help in getting her proper treatment out of this.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I bad slmething similar on my left side.

Pain started in my back, which I now know was my kidmey, and moved to my lower side of abdomen. I had a kidney stone. I passed it but only after going to ER with pain. They found the stone. You were a little vague with ber symptoms;which side,etc

• Posted

every test possible? I name a few more:

vascular CTA or MRA/MRV and vascular (not plain basic) ultrasound to check for:

nutcracker, pelvic congestion, MALS/Dunbar?

Symptoms: anything position related? Like worse or better in sitting/standing vs lying?

• Posted

Has she had a HIDA scan for gallbladder function, sphincter of oddi function test?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.