Back/abdominal pain

Posted , 1 user is following.

This is going to be really long. But a couple weeks ago I started having lower left back pain along with lower left abdominal pain and left groin pain and there is many bubbles in my urine. My mom took me to the doctor because she thought I had kidney stones. They told me my my colon was very backed up and I'm constipated after doing an x-ray, blood test and pee test. This was around April 10th. About a week ago I when I wiped there was a very small amount of blood and I couldn't tell if it was coming from my urine or not. I assume it was not because I also started spotting and it was brown. Then one day I wiped and it was orangey red blood. I am on the depo shot but didn't know if that had to do with the bleeding because I am in the middle of my third shot and thought break through bleeding would be done. This is so many things but I had sex on April 1st and didn't know if I was experiencing symptoms of pregnancy. I have her been late for my depo shot and I got my last shot on February 9th and my next one is May 2nd. I also sometimes have groin pain but all of my pain comes and goes. I'm pretty certain I am just constipated because I am having broken stools but all of this happened at once is freaking me out. I also didn't know if I had some kind of infection?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I meant to say that I have never been late for a depo shot and this was also my first time having sex which was about 4 weeks after my last depo shot so I could not have gotten pregnant before having the shot.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.