back ache.

Posted , 6 users are following.

My back is terrible but mainly on my right side, i don't know if it feels muscular or joint pain. It's under my right shoulder blade and radiates into my side and right at the bottom of my back an area is really sore to touch, it feels really sore and  bruised but it isn't bruised.Anyone else, i feel about 90 not 46.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

This was me yesterday, only it was mostly my left side. I woke up with it and it went away as the day went on so I attributed it to sleeping crooked. If it worsens or persists get it checked out.
  • Posted

Oh yes, I had this starting in January and it went away last month and now is back again this month. It usually begins a week before my cycle and lasts all thru my period. 
  • Posted

Hi Dianne,  The gallbladder can also act like this, might want to give the doctor a call...would't hurt to mentin it to them.  That's how my Mom's started.  How long has it been this way?  My Mom's went on like this for a few months...off and on, finally I got her to go to the doctor...she is a retired RN...they make awful patients!!!  Sure enough it was her gallbladder, and she had to have it removed.  That was a little over 6 months ago now.  She is doing fine now.  Then again, going to the the bottom of your back...there are so many things it could be...better to contact your doctor.  Keep us posted!  Good luck to you!!!
    • Posted

No it's not my gallbladder because i had that out last year. This was one of the reasons i had it out because i thought it was a gallstone i had but obviously it wasn't.
  • Posted

Hi, I agree that you should see your doc as it could be your gallbladder causing this pain. Your doc will probably send you for an ultrasound scan. Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.