Back and chest pain attacks 😢

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi just wondering if anyone has what I have. I have got nowhere with doctors or hospital 😢 it's so disheartening and painful.

Right where to start..... 2 years ago I had what I thought was a big heart attack... My back felt niggly like I had wind in it. Slowly it gradually got worse and worse as the night went on... Tightening feels like someone's squeezing me with a rope from back to mid chest... The pain also radiates to my arms they feel achey and stingy.

Sometimes not always after the (attack) I have diarrhea 😔 also. The pain is so intense I quickly reach for the rennies maybe taking 6/7. Been told by docs to take omeprazole so I'm on 40g a day. I can go months without this but then sometimes I can have it 4 days straight... Doctor says I'm like a puzzle 😢 genuinely want to die when I have it sometimes. Please help if any remedies or people that have had a diagnosis... Thank yo 🙏

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Forgot to add I can have an attack for 5 minutes and I've recorded having one for 2+ hours 🤦‍♀️

• Posted

Hello how are you feeling?

i am sorry to hear what you are passing

through.

did you had any hernia surgery with mesh?

or mesh removal?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.