back and hip pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

so spinal surgeons looked my scans ad they feel there are that there are some subtle changes which might cause my which still suffering as said before they thought  i had fracture of the sacrum but cause i had lot physio before had my MRI scan but still have lower back pain and terrible burning pain my right thigh and and feels like pulling in my help and have constance pain my hip down to my foot also start too pee bit when walk so the Rheumotogist has it could be quadratus femorus .but i don't get is everytime excerise i end up in pain which not right so offered me back to clinic to re examamine also look for clincal findings so still no diagonse go back to GP next had enough been in pain now not only getting me down but getting family even know they say no but i no alaways moaning about pain can help us have lot buttock paink even when walk feels like going to drop out anyone had symptoms.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.