Skip to content

Backache

Also known as Lower Back Pain

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Hi, does anyone take cocodamol 30/500 along with Tramadol?

Hi long story short, i had herniated disks L5&S1 in 2013 pure agony gp, didnt give anything told me just paracetmol and dont bother with ibruprfen, kept going back in agony, 5 weeks later she sent me physio saying it was just muscles! He told me its a dad hearnition of L5&S1 and when he …

Last reply
  • Hi, does anyone take cocodamol 30/500 along with Tramadol?

Hi, does anyone take cocodamol 30/500 along with Tramadol? Hi long story shorter, i had herniated disks L5&S1 in 2013 pure agony gp, didnt give anything told me just paracetmol and dont bother with ibruprfen, kept going back in agony, 5 weeks later she sent me physio saying it was just muscles! …

Posted
  • Back pain due to continuously sitting on office chair

guys I am new in the office and my work is like I have to sit on the chair from 9 am to 6 pm, I joined this office almost 2 weeks age, now the problem is that i am suffering with back pain due to continuously sitting on chair for 9 hour, Kindly help me that what should i do, I already taking a …

Last reply
  • Epidural shot for lower back pain

Does an epidural or cortisone shot help with lower back pain? I've had chronic lower back pain for at least 10 years and about 3 months ago I fell off a ladder about 7 to 8 feet off the ground and hurt my back. I was in a lot of pain over these last 3 months. It is only now about a week where I …

Last reply
  • Views on back pain sought.

I have had back ache for years on and off especially if I overwork and one side strains. Now at 70+ I have more or less permanent aches and have exercises but does not go away. Now I have a generalised lower back pain across the back and down the upper legs which eases if I walk around. has anyone …

Last reply
  • Constant upper back pain for 4 yrs

Hi! Im 20 yrs old. And I got this backpain and some neurological problems. My muscle hurts, sore and feel tired all the time. My right leg has atrophy and feels weird to walk. Im feeling this for 4 yrs. Constant. Doesn't stop. Doesn't Go. Im scared that i have a tumor or cancer. Anyone …

Last reply
  • Lower back pain and left leg pain

Hello. I've been experiencing back pain in my lower back for over a month now plus left leg pain in the front of my lower leg. Most of it actually starts to go dull when i walk and exercise. I really only feel it when im relaxing. It also mostly goes away when i sit down with my legs crossed in …

Last reply
  • RFA this week...what to expect?

Hi!  I’m 65 years old and have developed back problems over the last 6 months or so...until then, no problems.  After 2 MRIs and several X-rays I was told that I have significant arthritis, a prolapsed disc (lumbar but don’t know space), stenosis and at least 1 lumbar compression fracture …

Last reply
  • Back and leg pain

Hi.  My husband has suffered with back pain for many years following a vertebral fracture.  However its increased recently and for the last two weeks has had excruciating pain down the outer side of the hip as far as the knee. Today he had facet joint injections and L4/5 injections.  …

Last reply
  • lower back pain

Hi,i just wondered if anyone had had this problem,and could tell me what it might be-im nearly 6 months away from a right hip replacement,but i cant see thats anything to do with it-i have a lower back pain,gets worse the more i do,its slightly right of centre,and is worse when ive been bending- …

Last reply
  • While doing work back pain occurs.

I'm 18 year old . I have backache when I work on farm, washing clothes by hand etc. When I was 11 years old I had a appendix surgery. Is this pain is a side effect of the surgery or the anesthesia given to me? Please tell me the remedy for this.

Last reply
  • L4-S1 surgery noninstrumented

On July 10 th I had decompression of the nerves L4-s1 and noninstrumented fusion of L4 S1. Right after surgery I was feeling great 90% pain free and sciatica pain on my left leg with taking Vicodin and Lyrica onece in the morning and at night. until  yesturday July 22nd. Burning pain on my …

Posted
  • Shoulder blade pain, burning

Hey I am desperate for some help. Since I was 8 weeks pregnant with my daughter (now 3 years old) I have had a severe burning pain on my right shoulder blade. I've had my gall bladder checked and all ok. It's sensitive even to touch gently. Tens machine, pain killers do not work. Neither do …

Last reply
  • nerve pain

good morning to all like to get some advice i woke up this morning and had to take all my medication and pain killers because other otherwise find very hard to more around. i have lost a stone in weight which good but i am having these electric shocks that going through my feet and this tingling …

Last reply
  • I have lower back and ribs pain, what should I do?

Hi I am 25 and I have lower back pain from 3-4 months now I have ribs pain ( dint know if its ribs pain or muscles pain) too I cant move when i sleep, and I cant bend and run at all. cant even walk fast, its really depressing... Which doctor should i consult? What should I do?

Last reply
  • Thoracic issues 3 incorrect referrals and still no progress

I have had thoracic spine issues for the last three years have seen numerous physio' s privately and an me scan yet still no furthur forward with a diagnosis. I went back to my GP for help as I was spending a fortune, he has since referred me to numerous triage clinics to be told my symptoms …

Last reply
  • Degenerative Disc Disease and feet problems

I have had back problems since I was 16, so I know the pain of herniated discs. Over the years I have been incapacitated several times when a disc would pop out and hit the nerve. I learned the exercises, went swimming, etc. I used to due aerobics and work out until I was 50. I will admit that I …

Last reply
  • back pain

hi to you all i like to ask question please can anyone tell me can you get tingling in the back whilst having this bad back i have this problem for 8months now i would say my pain still around a 7 and in the night i seem to be alright for while then finding myself getting up turning over in the …

Posted
  • Back pain

Here we are 7 months down the road when i fell in 2017 when had my fall i still have the constant back ache and my leg still has the ache right to my toes  it feels like my leg is on fire and feels like my bum is about drop out only on the right side of my body and get these electric shocks …

Last reply
  • back pain

been wake while feels like my back on fire bum about to full out and so pain in the hip i went yesterday i went shopping only need couple things but had to stop wiggle my back hip as felt it was locked and also it feels like dull ache in my foot and like electric shocks in my foot my back just …

Last reply
  • Back pain L5-S1

This Tuesday I will be having open back surgery to Decompress 3 nerves and fuse 2 facets. The fusion is Noninstrumented meaning no plates and screws. The fusion in Volvo some king of an artificial bone (dowl). It is day surgery. I am in so much pain from my lower back down to my foot.?by 2:00 pm I …

Posted
  • Everything you need to know about back pain!

It will be difficult to find a better collection of tips for back pain on the Internet. Here, you have specific advice for those who suffer from back pain and want to find solutions to both prevent it and prevent it from coming back. If back injuries are something that you are prone to have, …

Last reply
  • Lower Back pain

Well I am a 19 year old male (6'3", 78kgs). No previous medical history. I have been having a dull ache in my lower back portion (left side). It started with a slight feeling of heavyness in my left testicle (in 2016 November), now I have a dull ache in my left testicle, left portion of …

Last reply
  • Low Back & Sciatic pain

I've had low back pain for about a year and sciatic in both hips about 2 years on and off.  I just had MRI and showed L5 was herniated.  So now I've got to have a steroid shot in my spine.  My question anybody else have this done before, does it hurt?  Thanks

Last reply
  • Weird tender spot in back??

Hello, For over a week now I have had a weird issue with my back, I wouldn’t call it pain exactly... almost feels like a lump in my back but I can’t actually feel anything when I touch it... it’s almost a numbing feeling..  It’s a very local spot right under my left shoulder blade about 3 …

Last reply
  • Just found out I have buldging from L2-S2

Started out as pretty extreme pain, going to my hip and but, then down my leg. I ignored it for as long as I could. Then I finally went and got an MRI done. They had given me some gabapentin, which I've taken before for buldging discs in my neck. Then also gave me some codeine. Gab helps some, …

Last reply
  • Sciatic nerve pain so bad I can’t stand it

Please help I have had bad sciatic pain since January 4th all I can do is lay down with ice pack & hot water bottle which helps very little 😞 I have had 2 SI injections last one 2 weeks ago they have done nothing for my pain, I have done chiropractor, PT, massage, oils, creams etc pain …

Last reply
  • Burning back ache

I have 2 bulges L4/L5 and L5/S1.  I have this burning in my left lumbar area out to left hip.  I’ve gone through the stage of having sharp pain but now it’s just achey and burns.  Does anyone know what causes the burning?  Is it a sign things are improving and how long do you …

Last reply
  • back and hip problems

hi everyone  I  have had approx nearly 7 months of hip back pain now had MRI scan showed nothing it makes me exhausted to have this pain every day sometimes i don't even look forward to get up in morning because the pain been having Physio for months done nothing going to a back to …

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.