Back pain and Lofepramine 70mg tablets

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have had back pain problems for years a mixture of Scoliosis and Spondylosis had minor op to free a trapped nerve in the back, which made no difference therefore have numb feet.

GP has tried various medication to help with pain and has just decided to put me on Lofepramine 70mg tablets one to be taken at night.

Has anyone else experience of taking this medication?

Did it help and how long after the first dose?

Thanks for any replies

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

sometimes life is absolutely miserable with back pain. i cope with it every day. no amount of pain meds help and i dont like the side effects of many meds. i managed these issues for many years with rest ice and walking. numb feet is tricky ... my numb feet is a whole other bugger. mine is from a hip replacement surgery nerve damage and disc disease...message helps takes the soreness away temporarily. knowing my limitations and using mind full ness is a great way to manage this disease. it's a life changer and adjusting to our pain and limitations is accepting what we can do along with accepting what we can't do... one day at a time. keep your core strong and legs strong is a big factor with this disease.

it's never easy or is it any way to end up ... not a cure with these issues and no amount of surgery can fix this. stay busy and keep it movin... one day at a time....stay happy and positive... helps keep a positive attitude no matter how much it hurts acceptance and management is key. once you find what works for you it will make life a little bit easier.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.