back and hip problems

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi everyone 

I  have had approx nearly 7 months of hip back pain now had MRI scan showed nothing it makes me exhausted to have this pain every day sometimes i don't even look forward to get up in morning because the pain been having Physio for months done nothing going to a back to back clinic i was told to exercise so have done nearly killed me have this burning sensation in my leg and the bottom my back i have bursitis for the last 18 months in hip and some days i can feel like grinding in my hip on all painkillers i just want the problem sorted they also thought had insufficient fracture in my sacrum also feels like bum about fall out and now started to pee whilst walking bit no so one every had same proble

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I have been researching possible conditions of the spine which cause back, leg and hip problems.  There is a condition called cauda equina (I think) which maybe could be mentioned to your GP.  This does lead to quite a few of the symptoms you describe, as it does mine.  No problem with any internal organs so far though for me.  We grasp at straws with back problems.  Have a look at this and see if it rings bells...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.