Posted , 2 users are following.
Hello, im here to ask you for help about my neck and back pain. So for a long period i was having a pulling pain in my small of the back on the left side and it looks like im pulled with something and when i walk it feels like im with 80kg of something behind me. Im not very social active so a lot of time im sitting behind pc. Also i want you to know that i have chronic gastritis.
The most active pain starts after 3-4 hours after i wake up and it doesnt passes away. Also Im having pretty deep eye pain, headaches and pain in my left side of chest. My voice is pretty silence and i note this when i talk to someone, i guess my voice is changed because of that pain.
Also for this day period i decided to notice every change in my back to get more information, so here it is:
1) When i woke up i had "demolition" feeling in my arms and legs and to be more correct, for arms from forearms to wrists, and for legs at the point where football players hit ball.
2) After ~2-3 hours the "demolition" feeling started to spread around my body but not so intense as in arms and legs.
3) After same period of time i started to having head aches at first from the left side, then right side and then both with eye pain like something is hardly pushing them out. And my left chest started started to have that 'pull' and 'warm' feel.
4) After 4-5 hours started my most unlovely part when my left small of the back began to have pulling pain more intense including intense pain in my stomach at left side too but i guess thats my gastritis.
5) When i walk and stop the pain is stopping for 5 seconds and then it begins again with intense pulling feeling. When i move my head i have 'puke' feeling but dont want to puke. When i rely on my left leg I think my pain get worser.
6) when i sit by pc i have feeling in my left backside that my spine is like twisted to the left side, like its not straight like it should be but "twisted" like left half of circle and its pretty strange feeling.
7) Now before sleeping im having pain in my left forearm throught the all arm.
How can i stop this pain and what causes it? Could it be osteochondrosis of neck and small of the back?
Please, i need your help and advice, because im really worried about it and how it could affect my mood. Thank you.
I dont know, but maybe all this cause by gastritis but i decided to get more information about curing on this board.
0 likes, 5 replies