Back at home - again!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi all

I am back home on pass for a bit longer this time.

Week went ok, as you know I was getting very fed up and more miserable but a new nurse started on Tuesday and her and me seemed to hit it off. She ended up being  my nurse over a couple of days and between us well more of her prompting as I just wanted out. She calmed me down and we came up with a constructive plan to put to the Dr on Thursday meeting. Which she seemed happy with for me to come home on Thursday and return next Wednesday, again with the option of retuning if I needed to. also my GP & CPN have been informed I am home too. Hoping to arrange a home visit from my CPN also. 

I even was looking forward to coming home, instead of that awful dread, so just maybe I am beginning tio turn that corner or the 45mg of mirt are kicking in or a bit of both.

Plus I have got to make a rescue box for the times that I am in a panic or suicidal to go to. I have started to plan things to place in this box.

Thank you all again for keeping me going it is much appreciated especially as you are all going through your own stressful, painful journies.

i hope all of you that are going through the awful process of coming off this drug are having a better time. 

Tina xxx

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I'm so pleased your home and you sound a bit more positive i know it will be a long road but just take everyday as it comes.so well done and take care your in my prayers
  • Posted

Tina, bless your heart I am so happy for you. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, and then you put one foot in front of the other. The Bible states that God will not put more on you than you can handle, with His help. It is to draw you closer to Him. I am sure that you, just like me, would rather not have this in our lives. Any positive thing that I hear from you, no matter how large or small, makes me smile. Although I don't know you, I do know suffering. Godspeed to you! David
  • Posted

Hi Tina,

You do indeed seem to be in a better place.

They must think you aare doing well to be allowed to stay home longer this time.

It is wonderful to read of your positivity.

You are very brave Tina and with all my heart I pray that you  will continue to feel better each day.

Thank you for your update.your Rescue Box seems like a good idea.

May you sleep well tonight Tina and hope you enjoy these few days at home.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

xx

• Posted

Bit by bit, Tina, and day by day. We all manage that way. Your challenges are worse than most but you are getting through them, and using the professional help we all pay for every month in our taxes. Good for you.
  • Posted

Tina,

So pleased to hear you're sounding more positive, you're doing so well & you should be proud of yourself hun.

Hope you have a lovely few days at home

Hugs xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.