Back from holiday now the anxiety worsens

Posted , 5 users are following.

Had an amazing holiday in the end once I started to relax but now I have a fear I have dvt! I stupidly Google dvt know I'm driving everyone in sane

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Why you should be worrying about Dvt at this time seems so counter productive.

If you have been looking through Google can make us feel we have illnesses that we do not have.

If you need to research a condition try NHS CHOICES they have explanations that could put your mind at rest although I would recommend you talk to your GP as He knows you and can recommend some test to put your mind at rest

BOB

• Posted

hi ive been thinking the same these last couple of days googled dr google freaking out at the moment what made u think u have dvt? what symptons do u have?
    • Posted

I've been on a flight I take the contraceptive pill back is sore by my shoulder blades now worrying its turned to pe x

• Posted

Oh Steph!

What next, darling?

Of course you haven't got a DVT. It hurts (in the calf of your leg) so much that you can hardly walk. It also becomes hot and throbs.

As for the PE - that is a serious medical emergency and if you had one it would be sudden and very obvious because you'd pass out.

People don't have Pulmonary Emboli for days on end! It's a really sudden, painful and extremely obvious emergency.

So calm down and relax, and remember what a great holiday you've just had.

love Tess xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.