Back from hols and have been so naughty!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi back from our usual 2 weeks on the Isle of Wight. Seems we missed all the showers, only rain we had was during the night. Some parts of the Island had some in the day. Nice and brown from all the sun and wind.

Did not take my tabs with me as the nurse and I agreed it is only for 2 weeks out of the year so go and enjoy. Well I did, pub meal every day, ice cream every other day mainly after a 4 or 5 mile walk. Just got weighed and have put on 4 lbs. Not at all worried about this because I did enjoy what I ate. Back on the pills and diet first thing tomorrow. Hopefully will not take too long to get the weight down again. Funny thing is I missed my exercise, would never belived I would be saying that.

Anyway will keep you posted how I get on.

Mandy

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

[color=indigo:ddfcf97164]Hey

Dont worry about it. You had a great time, but you are back now and are focused so in the long run it wont have done any harm x

[/color:ddfcf97164]

• Posted

Thanks, one thing which may be causing some of the weight gain is I have not had a good clear out. Not been drinking that much whilst away due to being out and about all day, i.e. miles from toilet. Nothing until I got home yesterday because of stopping the car in all that rain. Will make up for it now I am home.

Mandy

• Posted

Hi all, got weighed this morning, know I shouldn't as its only one day but have lost 2lb. So have lost half in a day what I put on in 2 weeks so feeling very good and not so guilty about the holidays.

Hopefully won't be long before I lose the other 2lb

Mandy

• Posted

well done keep it up xxxxx :lol:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.