back muscle ache

Posted , 2 users are following.

All I pulled a muscle a 3 years on my right hand side hip (Either Gluteus Maximus or Gluteus Medus)

I dont think I have properly exercised this injury out and made it stronger.  I find when stretching my right hand side is tighter  

Also I feel this dull achey pain down my right hand side thigh if I walk alot or am sat down (I think the muscle is called:  llotibal Tract band)

Also I think its related but I get a dull throbbing pain on my left had side shin area muscle  (Tibialis anterior) 

What can I do to solve this issue.  I was thinking i need to see a muscle or bone doctor,, but not sure

All your feedback will be gratefully received smile

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I would go and see a sports therapist they may be able to do a deep tissue massage, also i use soft gel ice packs on my IT BAND and piriformis it helps a lot, good luck😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.