Back pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi can someone help me.I am getting standard rate

On both but my simtims have got worse in my legs I am struggling to get about. Shall I phone up to say my simtims have changed and I are having trouble getting about now what should I do ......

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi What has happened exactly? Have you got any other signs and symptoms,reallyneed something more to go on.

• Posted

Hi jane 75220 I have a stimulater in for the pain in the back of my legs.But my left leg has got really bad feels like it's given way. Plus failed back Surgery simdrom and irritable leg simdrom.

• Posted

Hi Have you had a MRI scan of your leg.knee to exclude/diagnose a meniscal tear?

• Posted

Hi jane no I have a Emergency Apontment next week. I no the pain what I am getting is the dice has push on my nerves again and the hospital said they will not operate again coz it has not worked first time. Hopefully they will do some thing fingers crossed

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.