Back pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

i had a fall at Christmas and they thought they could see insuffiecent fracture on x-ray   of sacrum the but now had MRI scan  has come back clear which is good but still have terrible pain in  in my lower back i been having physio for 6 months but still no difference i went yesterday just do more exercise so have finish with it can't seem to get anyone to listen i have lower back pain down through the thigh to my feet someone help

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

i have had pain for 6 months been or more since more fall physio give me loads excerises to do but every time i do i'm in lot pain but no one listienng to me right to my feet  just hurts and have like electric shocks in my feet.someone help out there has someone with the same thing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.