Back pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello fello pps suffers. I am curious to how many of you suffer from lower back pain . Ive had it for about 17 years. Im dreading the cold weather coming . I know that people from all different countries use this forum . So will be interesting in the feed back . Have a good week ahead . Dee 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Dee,

Yes lower back pain is part of my daily life but all I can do is try to do things to alleviate at least the worst of it. I lived in Massachusetts for many years and Winters are harsh there and cold is not my friend. Temps got as cold as 10 degrees below zero. Im not sure where in the world you live but if cold, prepare

• Posted

Hi Jack . I live in England. Yes the great weather moaners.  I think that the whole of the uk would shut down with temperatures like yours.  The coldest it gets is about _ 1. I’ve got an anti inflammatory gel to rub in from my doctor . Over here when you reach 60 you get free medicine. But our health service is a nightmare . Because the conservative government closed hospitals wards and hospitals . Halved the nursing staff . Anyway moan over . I was interested in the percentage of people with pps that suffer with lower back pain . Because most of the problem is muscle based . Good luck to sir wrap up warm  . Kind regards Dee
  • Posted

Hello Danila and Jack,

I really hate the cold - as you know Danila we had some amazingly hot weather here this year.  Jack the English always complain about our weather and in the hot spell most people moaned!!  I did not, but I know it does not agree with everyone.

The Brits do have good points too!!

Good luck to all,

Marion x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.