back pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

As you know i was off to the hospital today but when got there .they took one look at me and had me on my feet then they notice my feet and said i have no pulse in my feet i also cannot feel any thing in my feet and make my feet claw through pain so they said should been seen by neurologist but the pain different coming from my back so now i have got to go back to GP get him to send me to back doctor i am concerned as my feet are going dark grey colour.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I would first phone my doctor for advice tomorrow and if not satisfied with his reply go to A&E. If you are in the UK neurologists have very long waiting lists.

• Posted

Hi i if you can’t get in to see your doctor today then I would be going back to emergency at the hospital please keep an eye on your feet if you have no blood flow then it’s an emergency sending you lots of love please keep us posted get in to see your doctor today then I would be going back to emergency at the hospital please keep an eye on your feet if you have no blood flow then it’s an emergency sending you lots of love please keep us posted ❤❤

• Posted

Hi

I don't want to frighten you but my mother's left leg started off being grey then went black through lack of blood.

She died of Gangrene poisoning.

Go to more than one A&E until someone takes notice, you don't need to tell them that you have been else where.

Please keep me informed of your progress.

John

• Posted

I have an appointment on Thursday to see the GP about my feet and also while seen the consultant on Monday i was told that might feet are clawing because of the back pain there where no sensations in my feet and from knee is numb so should been seen by neurologist but no one bothered just past back and fourth to doctor to doctor not know more because get answer why is it you have to fight today she know would operate to my feet because the colour and chance i could get dvt in the calf but sat here now writing this i have warm socks on and i have pair warm boots and feet are frezzing and so painful. so will update you all on Thursday T hank you for all your comments. watch this space because i am worried but i am the UK all they want to do is send me to pain clinic. not good enough.

• Posted

Hello, As you know going see doctor and this doctor found a slight pulse in both feet and i have infection in my toes which now been but on pills for they sent a letter to hospital to be seen at the vasculur so about spelling they think block artery in the leg but as for clawing of the toes ho nos what they going to do but have an appointment on Tuesday so will let you know thanks for all your concern go in to more detail on Tuesday thankyou.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.