Back pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello Ladies,

I hope you are all doing well. It's been a while since I've been here.

I was wondering if any of you have experienced random lower back pain? I woke up this morning with lower back pain right above my butt area. When I went to bed I was fine. I didn't strain my back in any way that I can recall. This has happened to me before as it tends to every now and again. I just wondered if any of you get this from time to time with menopause?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Sharcerv i am experiencing lower back pain right at this very moment. One minute you are fine and the next minute BAM you are hit with it. Mine is located also right above my buttocks area. Hard to bend , it's very uncomfortable and painful. I used voltaren and it helped a bit with a hot water bag. It will go away eventually but we just have to wait it out. Take care and God bless.

• Posted

Thank you so much for letting me know that I am not alone. Take care and God bless you also.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.