Back pain and strange sensations in stomach

Posted , 2 users are following.

i have suffered with back issues for years had an mri they found nothing. every now and then it flares up. I started going to gym just doing walking for an hour a day 6 days a week I also did some Russian twists the next day i woke up bad pain't in tailbone and lower back which isn't unusual for me i then started getting strange sensation like pressure in right rib and strange sensation in tummy like gas bubbling around l. the rib issue has gone but i still have the stomach issue it feels like bottom left side of tummy is constantly bubbling with gas or could be spasms maybe. it doesn't hurt just uncomfortable gets worse when I sit down. imy freaking out as read about pancreatic cancer. I have been very very stressed the passed few months with issues regarding my daughter and now this is adding to the stress. ive got doc next week but I'm nervous.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

Hi! I wouldn't jump to cancer. Based on what you said about starting to go to gym 6 days a week and adding in the Russian twists, this can be a lot on the body in the beginning. Are you used to this kind of working out? I know it's easier said than done but try to not Google your symptoms. Remember Google just wants your click and purposely puts your searches next to scary words like cancer because they know they'll get your click...

• Posted

thanks for your reply ive been exercising since i was 15 have never had anytime where I haven't exercised. im now 39 however i used to only exercise 3 times a week but recently increased it to 6 days a week coz I got abit addicted i also doing lots of extra work at home like tummy exercises and pilates I also have a cleaning business so I clean 5 days a week so that's quite alot on my body aswell. I did have an mri 3 years ago and got told I had wear and tear on my tailbone so It's proberbly worse now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.