Back Pain causing Anxiety...

Posted , 6 users are following.

So I have bad indigestion alot, and reflux.

I stay constantly nauseated and now my back had been hurting really bad in the dead center and it radiates up and down and into my shoulder blades. im scared something is wrong

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

How long have you had these symptoms? Have you tried indigestion medications and milk first of all to see if that helps? It could be any number of things.Have you tried a food diary to see if a food is the problem? Make sure you chew your food well and eat slowly. Avoid eating late at night. Stay as calm as possible because stress can irritate the gut.

Make an appointment with your doctor if your symptoms have gone on longer than a week .He or she will take your medical history, may try you on medications or run tests. You will get reassurance, a diagnosis and treatment that way. This solution worked for me.

• Posted

i had similar symptoms years ago and it was found I had a bad gallbladder. It was easily removed. But more recently I had gastritis with similar symptoms. it was resolved with medication and being careful what I eat. So you need a diagnosis. I really doubt it’s anything serious. People get those symptoms all the time.

very often when the back hurts like that it’s actually coming from the abdominal area and radiates to the back. so things like gastritis, possibly gallbladder, can be the cause of it. But you should find out for sure. ❤

• Posted

question ? how the doctor finds out if it's gastritis or gallbladder ? mine couldnt , only gave me medicine that didnt help .

• Posted

checking for gastritis would be a endoscopy to look at the stomach lining

. It’s outpatient and quick. Gallbladder they could do an ultrasound. That’s what they did for me.

• Posted

Have you been checked out by an MD? That would be the first place I would begin. I know that when I've been scared or anxious in the past it's always helped me so much to go and physically see someone who is medically qualified especially because those symptoms could be an indication of a variety of things. I wish you the very best!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.