Back Pain & Groin Pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

Good morning All.......... And happy Sunday.  Been doing well most of the time.  Over the last few weeks been in a lot of pain.  Groin and back. It's a pain to grow old.   Before I came back to Georgia I passed a kidney stone.  Was looking for more but only saw the one.  Maybe there are more in the kidney who knows  Have not had them in 14 years.  Could not sleep last night took 2 Vesicare 10 mg still got woke up to go to the bathroom a few times . Went very little.  Been looking for blood but there is none I guess that is a good sign. Burns some when I push at the end.   This morning still in pain.  Very uncomfortable to sit Took 2 more Vesicare.  Sent a e-mail to my doctor to see how many can I take.  Have a appointment to see him when I get back  Told him I don't care what he does I just like to find out what is going on.  I know he want to check my levels and also PSA.  Last time it was 0 4 it jump to 2.2.  That is not to high but it is higher then I have had before.  He seam to think that everything that is going on has something to do with my pelvic floor muscles.  Going to be doing a few more test after my blood work.  Flexible cystoscopy I do know I will have when I seen him to check my stricture and he will take a look at the prostate and the bladder.  Who knows what else he will have be do.  Because I know something is not right.  You can just till it's not right.  Time will tell  Take care all  Ken.     

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Ken, hope you get better soon. BTW, how do you know that it's a kidney stone, not bladder stone ? Your doctor might be right about the pelvic floor muscles. Hank

• Posted

I'm just assuming it is never had bladder stones  But we will see.  When he does the scope he will be able to check.  My one kidney is sitting on my bladder who knows what is going on.  14 years ago the urologist I had said that when I get older it may cause a problem.  It never developed fully.  I know he sent the order for blood work.  Will do it when I get back.  Don't want to take to many of the muscle relaxers they make me tired.  And with me watching the kids  I can't be going to sleep.  Been walking around and drinking a lot of water.  Can't sit for long  Take care and lets hope it not to serious .  Ken  

• Posted

ken , I wish I could offer some helpful advice but I do not have the knowledge , but I can say that I’m thinking of you and wish you well ASAP . 
    • Posted

Thank you for them kind word.  My doctor will find out what is wrong.  I trust him.  It's just going through the test.  Start with the first and work my way down.  Little better tonight but still discomfort  Take care  Ken  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.