Back Pain , neck pain, calf ankle and foot pain Spasm all over, joint pain HELP

Posted , 2 users are following.

testing

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Everyone, I don't nowhere to start. I had pulled my lower back out first time when i was 18 years old walking into the shower and down i went. Drop to the ground and couldn't get back up for a few days

then i was bent over for a few more. Was always pretty heathy but always stiff in my legs like i can never cross them seating down. Once in a while i would get leg spasms out of no where. Thought that was just normal growing pains at the time. And when i say pull my back out later i find out it is herniated disc and i was always out of commission for a least a week before i was straight again. This continued through out the years. I have always been very active and busy person.

Let's move on where the issue started getting worse. 12 years of my back pulling out once in a while then say around 30 year of age started ever year sometimes twice a year.

Then 35 years came it was twice a year or more and then i would have little small pulls a few times in that same year you guys no what i mean. Went to my doctors around that time to let him know what is happen and things were getting worse. Nothing really happens but blood work and that came back good what they told me. Doctor do not seem interested to find out what the real issue are

Then moving on to my next 10 years from 35 to now 45 things keep getting worse

I did fine out from Xrays i have a lower herniated disc and some arthritis but that all the doctor said nothing else. I did get tested and have Carpal tunnel in both side but nothing else was really said about that. As my hand and my arms fall asleep a lot of time when I am driving or sleeping. They always said you don’t want to get surgery at a young age and I agree i don’t think surgery is the answer but man find out what the real issue are and help me fix them before I get crippled.

I have told the doctors everything that has happen to me and I will explain little more for you below.

My back issue now is worse as it goes down to my left leg when it really acts up. I think this is my sciatica nerver. As this part of my back pulled out two years ago and I was num from my knee down to be toe. First time this has happened. My big toe had no strength at all. Took a year before most of the numness was out still feel alittel different toay. my whole lower back gets really sore at time. i am vey carefull now not to pull the disk out but it still happens. My calf muscle are very sore stiff feels like they can spasm any time, i have muscle spasms any where on my body when i stretch or work out. I have had Sparms in my back,calve, feet bottom and side, toes, legs, arms front neck, back neck, bottom jaw and the worst one was my stomach.I had to try to yell for help on that one.My body always feel really tight and sore everywhere usually all my joints and muscle, things seem like they move around i am very confused about it and dont no how to explain it. my feet and ankle are really bad alway sore.

Because of these issue thing have happen to me in the passed 10 years like ripped the muscle in my calf twice now, rip my muscle or tendant in my shoulder twice. My back pulled and numbed my knee to my foot as I explained above. Before these even happened i am always very tight and sore ache. Explain this to my doctors over the years and they look at me like i have 3 eyes. I dont want any pain meds have not used any medication for pain mangement other then over the counter stuff. There is history of bad back in my family and hips. But my issue seems alot crazier as its my hole body screaming for help I have worked out off and on since my teens but steady for the last 12 years. 3 to 4 days a week

I used to run but had to stop as my leg had the worst pain i couldnt even sleep. Ran for about 3 years before i gave in. Told my doctor about that and he says don’t stop running its good for you but took my wife advice and final stopped and that crazy pain went away there. some sports i had to stop baseball,

squash(pulled calf muscle in both). and with a bad back there in dozen or so exercise i can no longer do. Things I have done to to try to help my issue: This last year i went on Keto diet to see if this would help. I have lost 30 pound, feel better about my self but every single ache and pain is still there. Been going to massage and chiopractor for the last 10 plus years fill good and takes some pain away but all the same pains are there and are still getting worse as I get older. Hot tubes , cold and hot packs. A535 is my best friend help but just a bandaid

Things are getting worse and i am only 45 i am scared something will give out and worse thing will start happen.

I am like everyone one if they can fine what really is causing all the issue and maybe ther is something that can be done now or catch something that can be worse later. is it my disk that is causing all these issue ????

This is very consfusing what i wrote i am sorry. i hope you get an idea what i am trying to say . Please help if you can. I don’t even no what is happen but I do no that i came sore from my toes to my head and I think that is not right but feel I gueess in a way luck that I can walk compared to other ppl or can stil go to the gym so then it make me not go back to the doctors can they make you feell like its in your head and not as bad as you think.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.