back pain neck pain stomach pain and nausea

Posted , 4 users are following.

i have been in so much pain today my back has been sore achy and a heavy feeling felt nauseous alday pains in my stomach and like a burning sensation does anyone else get this 

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Yes I am having those type of pains right now burning in my stomach n chest n back n tingling. It had got better n now it is back worse than ever but I have an appt Monday with a therapist n my doctor prescribed me some new medicine just for anxiety I hope it helps
  • Posted

Yes I totally been going thru this for the pass few days got me scared to death feels like I've got something else it's hard to eat and digest Food heart races a lot sometimes it feels like I'm having a heart attack. Your not alone my back neck legs and arms feel sore my partner keeps telling me it's my anxiety and I'm sure it is cause it goes away for few hours then comes back when I start thinking about it.
  • Posted

Yes these are classic anxiety symptoms, it sucks!!cheesygrin
    • Posted

How bad can the pain get and can it last for a few weeks constant 
  • Posted

There are times when I have really bad pain for days on ends and cant function,then I might not have it for a while then it comes back.

There are so many symptoms to anxiety,you think you have got rid of them then they reurn or else new symptom appears.

Ive had lots of tests done ecg,bloods,camera into my stomach ct scan everything is ok,so I know its my anxiety but it does not stop me getting more anxious and worrying.

You have to stay strong and dont let it beat youbiggrin

• Posted

Yes I have to have a camera in 2 weeks aswel not looking forward to that. This is the worst I have ever felt with anxiety Iike you said it's goes away and I excactly felt normal for a month or so now it's back worst then ever I don't want to go out the house with my wife n kids I just wanna stay indoors I hate this it's definitely ruined my life but maybe one day I hope to get better I hope anyway hope your ok Lynne thanks😇
    • Posted

No problem Ross message anytime,this forum is great everyone understands what your going through.biggrin
  • Posted

Yes. None of us would have health anxiety or get panic attacks from discomfort  if our bodies werent shooting off so many uncomfortable symptoms on a regular basis. Right?
    • Posted

Yes this is true i would name all my symptoms tht I suffer with but I be typing alday it's one of the most horrible things to good though it could easily drive someone mad very easily 
    • Posted

Yes it can n sometimes I feel so helpless n had even stopped writing in the forum because some of the psuns feel all to real to just be anxiety but it really does help to know other people have similar or like pain dies anyone every get a pain on the left side right at the top of the stomach
    • Posted

I been suffering with stomach pain for a couple of weeks now sharp pain and sometimes a burning 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.